Some Free Sample Pages
Not your syllabus?
There is extensive online help available for assisting with subjects such as:
- handling your account(s) - for schools how to set up and use separate teacher and student personal accounts;
- setting up student classes and accounts, including importing data from external sources;
- assessment from both the student's and teacher's perpective (including, for teachers, how to create and allocate student tasks);
- using the forum and conferencing facilities;
- how to use o-test progress charts;
- how teachers can monitor the progress of their students;
- setting up and printing exam papers (including how to handle common printing problems).
To access the online help click or touch thebutton near the top-right of the page. This button will appear with a green background when there is help available directly related to the page currently displayed.
ID 8127: Algebra and Functions : Remainder theorem : Exam Question 2014
ID 8126: Algebra and Functions : Solving equations : Exam Question 2014
ID 8125: Trigonometry : Trig functions : Exam Question 2014
ID 8063: Algebra and Functions : Functions and inverses : Self Inverse O-Test
ID 8060: Algebra and Functions : Reciprocal curves : y=1/(x+a) +b
ID 8057: Differentiation : Slope : The graph of y = x³
ID 8056: Differentiation : Slope : Straight v curved
ID 8055: Algebra and Functions : Simultaneous equations : Unique solutions
ID 8054: Algebra and Functions : Simultaneous equations : No solutions
ID 8053: Algebra and Functions : Simultaneous equations : Simultaneous equations
ID 8052: Algebra and Functions : Simultaneous equations : Simultaneous equations
Get advice from examiners and some tips on improving your exam technique - particularly how to avoid zero marks!
Read brief biographies of famous Mathematicians who were instrumental in creating advanced mathematics.
Check the meaning of words and phrases used throughout your course. A relevant glossary also appears on each page.